TrichoTech Hair Drug Testing
During care proceedings questions over parental substance misuse arise for which expert evidence is sought. At the direction of a court order, our hair drug testing services are used to provide answers to the question, ‘Has there been drug use?’
Head hair grows at a rate of approximately 1cm a month and analysis can be provided as far back as the sample length allows. Legal Aid Agency (LAA) funding can be difficult to obtain and therefore our bespoke service gives you the freedom to request only the tests you need.
Our price promise of ‘no hidden charges’ means you will only pay what we quote and our extensive experience gives us the ability to help with any case, however complex.
- UKAS accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 for an extensive range of drugs and metabolites in hair
- Long window of detection
- Month-by-month or overview analysis available
- Non-invasive sample type
- Legally defensible chain of custody
- Our trained collection officers are available to collect samples at a business premises, one of our collection centres or a donor’s home
- Cost effective with a built in price promise
- Split invoicing available
Drug detection list
|Clozapine||Cocaine (including 'crack' & cocaethylene)||Fentanyl|
|Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol)||Fluoxetine (Prozac)||Haloperidol|
|Methadone||Methamphetamine (including 'crystal meth' & 'ecstasy')||Opiates (including heroin, codeine & morphine)|
Please refer to our Technical Specification for a full list of our accredited analytes.